Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Kristina's annual painting Christmas gift

 


I reused this painting I found and truthfully I didn't 
want to paint over this one but... I did anyways.
Kristina and I both like skulls and specially when they're featured in art so last year I painted her a shadowed skull (see the Paintings post) and this year we chose a Native American headdress skull. 
I drew the skull out.
Then painted it for a black background.
 I cut out the drawing to make it easier to trace onto the canvas.
After tracing I took about 2 months to paint it which for me isn't that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Mary Sanderson Costume

DIY Mary Sanderson costume from the thrift store.                                     It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!  DIY video: Find...