Search This Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2017

My bedroom wall

 Room inspiration: 

 I received a 10 count of mini canvases as a Christmas gift one year and I finally got around to using some of them. 
 I painted a couple of my favorite things: the moon and skulls. 
I bought the mirrors at Walmart, 3 pack for $20. I ended up painting two of the mirrors with gold spray paint. The original gold was too dark.
From left to right: Twin Towers memorial post card I picked up in New York by the One World Trade Center, full moon, and floral bull skull. 
Bottom right: "HOK" which stands for House of Kelsey; on top: floral "K"; bottom right: floral skull.

Cactus with gold dots. 
To the far right I have a hanging picture (frame from Dollar Tree) of  the Chrysler building and what I believe to be the Bank of America building- views from the Empire state building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Mary Sanderson Costume

DIY Mary Sanderson costume from the thrift store.                                     It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!  DIY video: Find...