Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2016

DIY Popsicle Hexagon Shelf

 DIY Popsicle Shelf

Materials:
  • Popsicles - I used 100 ct from Dollar Tree to make 1 shelf (I suggest more)
  • Wood glue or Elmer's glue
  • Paint - I used gold spray paint
I made an outline on paper to make sure the shape turned out right.
50 ct stack down 
 Let the glue dry and then spray paint
 Make sure to flip and spray both sides
 After hanging mine up it I realized it needed more layers
or something smaller to sit on the shelf.
 Ill be making more shelves to go with the one
and adding more layers. This shelf had 90 Popsicle sticks - 15 sticks wide.
I got this original idea here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Mary Sanderson Costume

DIY Mary Sanderson costume from the thrift store.                                     It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!  DIY video: Find...